We want to buy your multi-family properties for cash at fair market value in Southeast, USA.
From Duplexes to 300+ unit apartment complexes, we want to buy your property!
If you’re looking to sell your multi-family property or apartment complex quickly and without buyer financing issues, you’ve come to the right place.
We are a private investor group that specializes in multi-family acquisition and management of duplexes, triplexes, and quads, up to large scale multi-family apartment complexes. Since 2009, our partners and investor groups has been involved in the acquisition of over $4.5 billion in multi-family properties.
Our mission is to facilitate off market transactions with owners seeking quick, easy, and quiet transactions… no matter the reason.
We want to buy your property even if:
- You’re facing foreclosure
- There are delinquent or problematic tenants
- The property suffers from deferred maintenance
- You’ve inherited a building that you don’t want to manage
- You simply want to offload your investment to free up cash
We are direct buyers, not wholesalers or brokers, meaning we’re going to purchase your property ourselves — not list it for sale or find another buyer. Use our online questionnaire down below to request a price evaluation of your property.
How It Works
Tell us about your property using our easy online questionnaire.
We schedule an onsite inspection of the property.
We submit a no obligation cash offer.
How It Works
We buy properties in the Southeast including:
- North Carolina
- South Carolina
If you have a property outside of these states, we still may be interested, however will need additional time to perform an onsite inspection.
On average, it takes about 30-60 days from the time you submit your property to close a deal.
While other investment groups will advertise that they can close on a deal in 7-10 days, oftentime these transactions are not great for the seller. The buyer in these scenarios is typically offering a lowball amount to mitigate their risk of not having the proper time to evaluate the property.
Rather than aim for obtaining properties with lowball offers from desperate sellers, we aim to consummate win-win off market transactions with owners seeking quick, easy, and quiet transactions… no matter the reason. We don’t just want to buy ONE of your apartments, we want to buy ALL of your apartments. And the only way to do that is to create deals that are attractive for both us, the buyer, and you, the seller.
We take the time to go through a proper evaluation of your property to determine its fair market value.
The benefit of doing off market transactions is that you don’t have to do anything to prepare your property for sale to attempt to make it more attractive to potential buyers. As experienced investors, we see past a fresh coat of paint when valuing apartment complexes and pay more attention to numbers like rent roll, deferred maintenance projections, and cap rates.
You can save yourself the time and expense of painting and pressure washing your complex, upgrading your units, or landscaping, as in the end, it won’t add much to your bottomline, and chances are, our team can do it more cost effectively after we acquire the property due to the volume of transactions we do and the economies of scale we bring to the table.
Yes, we look at properties in all conditions. Don’t hesitate to reach out to us even if:
- You’re selling your apartment in As-Is condition.
- There are code violations.
- You’re dealing with title issues & liens
- Major renovations are needed.
- The property has deferred maintenance.
- There are non-paying tenants in your building.
- You’re experiencing high vacancy.
- Rents are below market.
1) You don’t have to pay a Realtor a hefty commission to list your property. That costs both the buyer and seller money and that’s a lose-lose. We prefer win-win transactions that don’t give away margin to middlemen. However please note that we do pay referral fees and finder’s fees to brokers and property managers who bring us deals.
2) No having to make multiple appointments with Lookie Loos who are just feeling out the market or aren’t financially prepared to make an offer.
3) You won’t have to take your apartment on and off the market when it goes under contract to a buyer who just wants to lock it up and then attempt to beat you up on price to get your property below market value. Seeing a property go on and off the market multiple times looks bad to other investors as they tend to assume there’s a major problem.
4) You won’t have to invest more cash into your apartment to make it ready for retail investors to look at.
5) You won’t have to wait for a long lender financing process to finish. We have cash in hand ready to close on deals.
6) You don’t have to worry about multiple investor groups touring the property and spooking or bothering your tenants (we know how to be discreet)
Yes, we are prepared to close on all our accepted offers in cash. We don’t make a cash offer we’re not prepared to close on. We finance transactions to boost returns, but don’t let this become your problem. If our lenders are not ready to close, we close with you all cash and close our loan afterwards.
Given that we work with cash, a successful transaction is not contingent on a bank or lender making repair demands. Therefore you will not be expected to make any repairs to your property. Our property evaluation experts are skilled at assessing the value of your property irregardless of the condition it’s in at the time of sale and are able to offer a fair market value that reflects the needed repairs without you having to perform them.
When selling your property to us, we assume all costs associated with property evaluation and inspection. You would incur no out of pocket expenses to request an offer from our firm.
Whether your apartment units are occupied, unoccupied, partially occupied, or occupied with non-performing tenants, we will still make you a fair market value based on an inspection and evaluation of the property.
No, we do not have any requirements on apartment size or number of units. We purchase duplexes, triplexes, and quads, up to large scale multi-family apartment complexes.
Those other companies should probably say, “We buy apartments substantially under market value from desperate sellers who need a quick transaction.” There’s no way that an investment group can make you an offer on a property sight unseen and close on that property in days unless the offer is so low that the margin between their offer and fair market value is so large that it mitigates all their risk.
While we are still able to move quickly for our buyers, our goal is not just to close quick with lowball offers, but to facilitate win-win transactions for our sellers and obtain deals with upside and ROI at fair market value.
You Want To Sell? We Want To Buy
If you’d rather talk to someone right now instead, you can call 24 hours a day, 7 days a week and we can start the process now (678) 593-2770
When you fill out the property information form below we will contact you within 24-48 hours in regards to buying your property at a fair price on the date of your choice.
Property Information Form
We will contact you within 24-48 business hours.
Get A Cash Offer now!
We can buy for cash, or we can buy on terms.
Use the form above to request an evaluation or offer on your property. If you have any questions, please email email@example.com or call (678) 593-2770.